- Kathryn has been on the ‚??path‚?Ě for over thirty years now. It was 1980 when she started reading Norman Vincent Peale and other positive thinking authors. In the mid to late 80s a move to Houston brought yoga and meditation into her life. It was then she discovered Shakti Gwain's Creative Visualization, Black Elk Speaks, The Tao and created her first altar.
- Next came the Unity church of Houston with a membership over 5000 in the 1990s. Kathryn's volunteer work at the church was at the bookstore. She was in heaven with so many amazing authors and guest speakers at the church.
- Houston is also home to a CG Jung Educational Center where she took workshops on meditation, movement and writing and discovered Clarissa Pinkola Estes. About this time she also started some intense inner work that included Soul Retrieval, New Decision Thereapy and The Six Month Program of group healing. In the late 90s she moved to North Carolina and came to discover the resources that she took for granted in Houston were not so readily available.
- In 2003 after a move to the coast and through her inner asking she was led to a spiritual group that met weekly. At that time Kathryn also opened a Mind Body Spirit store for several years and was introduced to Drunvalo‚??s work through the Flower of Live Volumes I and II. She says, "I couldn‚??t put them down. In just a few days I had finished the books, was teaching myself the meditation and seeking to find a Flower of Life facilitator to come to the beach to teach a workshop." Over time she hosted three FOL workshops and continued to follow Drunvalo‚??s work.
- As 2012 was nearing she could feel things shifting. Her husband gifted her a certificate to attend Drunvalo‚??s new workshop, Awakening the Illuminated Heart, in Sedona. Upon her return at the end of May she began seeking a local workshop to repeat this work. November of 2012 brought Kathryn to Asheville NC to broaden her understanding and practice of this work. It was during this event that she was called by her inner voice to teach this amazing work.
- Things have fallen into place with amazing synchronicity from there.
It‚??s time to awaken. It‚??s time to remember. It‚??s time to create from the heart.
Invite Kathryn to host a workshop in your location: [email protected] .com
and visit her website http://onetinyspace.com/
A few of the things Kathryn has studied and practiced:
- DOS Discs
- Quantum Touch
- Human Design
Kathryn has a passion for learning. She says, "I couldn't begin to list all the books, tapes, cds, and DVDs that have influenced me over the years. Let's just say they fill several book shelves and spill over from there."
Kathryn is also an author. She wrote, "Fulfilling Destiny: Ceremony in the Yucatan December 2012,"
a chronicle of one group's experience during the end of the Mayan calendar. Many were called to sacred sites at this momentous time and through the pages of this book you too can immerse yourself in the experience as seen through the eyes and perspective of one person. Follow the link above to take a look inside at the content and some of the 130+ pictures.
Chandogya Upanishad 8.1.2-3 (approximately 6000 years old)
If someone should say to you:
"In the fortified City of the Imperishable,
Our body, there is a lotus,
And in this lotus a tiny space:
What does it contain that one
Should desire to know it?"
You must reply:
"As vast as this space without
Is the tiny space within your heart
Heaven and earth are found in it,
Fire and air, sun and moon,
Lightning and the constellations,
Whatever belongs to you here below
And all that doesn't,
All this is gathered in that tiny space
Within your heart.